30.1.10

Poop.

I'm pissed. Someone is our apartment complex is letting their dog crap on the sidewalk in front of our door. What jerks.

The first one happened a week or so ago. We walked out of the apartment to a nice pile of what was definitely dog poo. Someone stopped right under our bedroom window and just let their dog go for it. WITHOUT CLEANING IT UP. I mean come on, we could have heard you. Had we not been SLEEPING. That's right, someone did this while we were sleeping. That's why they thought they could get away with it. I didn't feel targeted, I just felt like our neighbors were/are jerkfaces. I wanted to know who it was so I could tell them to clean up their shit (literally).

Then, this morning, as I was leaving for work, there was some more poo! But it was different this time. The poo left this morning wasn't a pile, so to say. It was a piece. Wrapped with a piece of plastic.

And there was poop on our DOOR too.

Like, streaks. And on the wall next to our door. I'm not going to take photos and post them because it's poop. No one wants to see that. I definitely don't want to see that EVERY MORNING. And it happened again, while we we're sleeping.

The worst part is that a cleaning crew hired by the apartment complex took days to clean the concrete and just finished yesterday. This person, whoever you are, has no respect for anyone. Me, my boyfriend, our apartment, the cleaning crew, etc....

I'm pretty sure someone hates us. Maybe we're too loud or something? I don't think so. And if I am, can you come and tell me about it? And NOT fling poo at our apartment. That'd be great, THANKS.

I'm going to find out who this person is. It is SO ON.

No comments: